psyberia???

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

psyberia???

Post by guest »

does anyone know when psyberia's site,
will be up and running as it has been under
construction for months.
HeelsForever

Post by HeelsForever »

The last time this was discussed on the forum some months ago, I expressed serious doubts that the site would EVER be up. Since Psyberia himself responded and explained why it had taken so long, (as well as supplying us with lots of great samples) I had to apologize for doubting.

Now I find myself doubting once again. I mean, how long does it actually take to get that site up and running?! Are we once again gonna be presented with an even more fantastic story of why it has been further delayed....?

Mind you, though - it has been proven beyond any doubt that these people do have some absolutely fantastic pics of a great looking girl in fabulous heels in fantastic messy scenarios. What I DO doubt however, is if they are ever to actually treat us with more than just teasers, the way they have for YEARS now.
psyberia

Post by psyberia »

Actually, I do have parts of the site up, but with limited access. Like I said before, I've had lots of other stuff to do lately, in part 'cause I was recovering from an accident and had to put my life on hold for a while. Anyway, the psyberia.net website hasn't been a real high priority lately. Not to mention the repeated attempts to hack my server (you know who you are). I put some good, original pics up here that cost me time and effort to make, and just about everybody wants more without recriprocating. The people who I have allowed access to the part of my site that is up have shared their pics with me- good, original pics of women in messy heels. Not to slam all the dudes wearing heels and taking pictures of them- it's just not for me. The same with pics of a shoe sitting on a plate full of soup or something- if there's no girl there, it just doesn't do anything for me. I guess my point is that I put time, effort and money into my pictures, and it seems like everybody's a "taker", with the "givers" few and far between. I totally understand why Damaged Heels and Wetshoe charge money to access their sites!! HeelsForever, I don't have another "fantastic story" as to why my site's been delayed- I guess I'm just changing the way I think about doing a completely public site. I would like to share my pictures with others who are willing to share their pictures with me- HeelsForever, where's yours? I've got hundreds- here's one from a recent set with 5" black pumps & black stockings. Michelle wears a size 7.5, but these were 8's, so they came off her feet pretty easily, sometimes getting stuck completely burried below the surface of the mud!

-Psyberia
heels@psyberia.net
HeelsForever

Post by HeelsForever »

First off all, I must say you haven't exactly paid much attention at this forum since you actually have the nerve to ask "where is yours (pictures)". If you had taken the time to drop in every now and then, you would have noticed that we have quite a few ORIGINAL pics at both our Yahoo Group and lately at Webshots. These pics show my great fiancee, and her only, doing things with High heels. I perfectly agree with your attitude, watching guys wearing heels or just heels alone being messed up, does nothing for me anymore. I did use to wear them myself, but that's a long time ago now. We actually feel that our pics are of rather high quality, but feel that our attitude towards sharing these pics with the rest of this community, is very different from yours. We do no see the need to put in a lot of labour in making a site, we think the open places like Yahoo Groups and Webshots are perfectly good opportunities to share our pics with others.

This said, we are aware of the fact that our updates are very rare, but at least the do come every now and then and we DO NOT SEE THE NEED TO ONLY SHARE THEM WITH A PRECIOUS FEW.

I do have to say, once again, that your pics are absolutely great and are truly sorry that you seem to have changed attitude towards sharing them with everyone.

Like you said, we are also very much aware of the fact that taking these pics take time and money, but hey! It's fun and we who share this fetish on high heels should stick together and not just keep great material to ourselves.

Very, very sad to hear that you either have not looked at our pics, or do not like them.

Finally, at least we agree on one thing - this place is far too full of "takers". Ever time somone post either some pics or a nice link, it has a lot of views, but VERY few people bother to post a reply or contribute themselves.

However, we choose (at least for now) to somewhat ignore this and continue to post every now and then. As said - not often, but at least original stuff and, best of all, a real girl wearing the shoes.

Hope to hear that you are able to change your attitude a little bit, you sound a bit bitter - and that's not very charmy. Sad, 'cause your pics are extremely good!
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Look at it this way, "if it happens great!,if it dosnt what have we lost???"
Damagedheels.com
HeelsForever

Post by HeelsForever »

Very, very good point, HHDS! :) It deffinately isn't the end of the world as we know it. :wink:
psyberia

Post by psyberia »

HeelsForever- I've looked at your yahoo group- the pics are great, but nothing new has been posted in a year. I haven't seen your pics on webshots- if you've been posting stuff there, I apologize for asking "where's your pics"? But HHDS made my point exactly- I put some good pics up here, thousands of people looked at them / downloaded them, and then complain that I haven't put my site up so they could get more. Why complain?? You got some good pics, it cost nothing. If I don't put more up, you still come out ahead. I guess this is what has changed my attitude about sharing pics. HeelsForever, I didn't mean to sound like I was singling you out. It's just difficult for me to feel good about sharing pics when I get more complaints about wanting more then anything, and now people trying to hack my site.