it's time to live.

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Hello Muddy Couple,
Before you leave, please consider that this may just be a mis-understanding.

I don't believe that Thigh Boots meant to imply that the photo was himself. If you read his message, he did not ever claim that it was his photo. He only said he liked muddy boots.

Many who do not make their own photos use photos of others to show us something of their tastes and interests. Personally I feel flattered when people post my photos. In fact, before I started making my own photos, The Wet and Messy Shoe Page was only a collection of my favorite photos found on the internet. I thought it would be nice to share them and perhaps meet a few people with the same tastes.

Once, a webmaster did complain that his photo was on my site, but I apologized and removed the photo. He understood that I meant no harm. Similarly, I do not believe Thigh Boots meant any disrespect since he was asking to be your friend.

I really would hate to lose a member of our small community due to a misunderstanding. Would you please reconsider?

Thanks
Wetshoe
Thigh Boots

Post by Thigh Boots »

Wetshoe wrote:Hello Muddy Couple,
Before you leave, please consider that this may just be a mis-understanding.

I don't believe that Thigh Boots meant to imply that the photo was himself. If you read his message, he did not ever claim that it was his photo. He only said he liked muddy boots.

Many who do not make their own photos use photos of others to show us something of their tastes and interests. Personally I feel flattered when people post my photos. In fact, before I started making my own photos, The Wet and Messy Shoe Page was only a collection of my favorite photos found on the internet. I thought it would be nice to share them and perhaps meet a few people with the same tastes.

Once, a webmaster did complain that his photo was on my site, but I apologized and removed the photo. He understood that I meant no harm. Similarly, I do not believe Thigh Boots meant any disrespect since he was asking to be your friend.

I really would hate to lose a member of our small community due to a misunderstanding. Would you please reconsider?

Thanks
Wetshoe

Thanks for support, Wetshoe! All is as you have written. I, really, was not going to appropriate glory Muddy Couple. Simply, I really do not have own photos. Therefore I also have attached photo Muddy Couple to show, as I like that it does. I, really, wanted to become his friend, but it has completely misunderstood me. It is a pity: (
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

perhaps you can still be friends.
Thigh Boots

Post by Thigh Boots »

Wetshoe wrote:perhaps you can still be friends.

I very much hope for it!
Wetfun

Post by Wetfun »

hi muddy couple,
My native language isn't english too, so I understund you quite well! Talking about our community- I haven't been in your place but maybe me and my wife would be quite happy seeing our made picture used by someone from this community. We do not mind anyone watches our pics we are making. We are just beginners and do not think they are perfect but we are sharing our pleasure with others and hope to receive some feedback. That's our oppinion! Have a nice time in Italy! We have disgusting in Baltics:(