Link / Abuse boot in an advert

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

4Boot

Link / Abuse boot in an advert

Post by 4Boot »

That's an advert for the postmail

[/url]http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/bottes/video/xw1p2_le-prix-des-bottes_ads[url][/url][/u]
chavsneakers

awesome

Post by chavsneakers »

awesome video, jus love it how she jus takes the boot cuts it, even hear the scissors cutting thru it, n then the woman jus putting it back on without caring, if only every woman would do that
chav sneaker / goth boot fetishist
shred

Post by shred »

Yes, very nice indeed.

Can someone who understands French explain what the reason is she cuts thru a boot?

Shred
Mr.Badguy

Post by Mr.Badguy »

Very very nice find. I too wonder what it is they are saying, so if anyone could translate, that would be great. thanks for the post
katitzacat

Post by katitzacat »

My french is very limited, but I believe that it is for the post office. Someone calls wanting to know how much it is to ship a pair of boots. The operator asks what kind (while borrowing a boot from her neighbour). "Oh, booties (snip)" "And they're flats? (Knocks off the heel)"
"That will be >>> amount of money>>>"

Kat
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

That's what I understand too !
Mr.Badguy

Post by Mr.Badguy »

Thanks for the translation. it makes sense..but when i saw the woman with a hand saw in the background sawing something i wondered if it wasn't something different. anyway... thanks again