Girlfriends preppy heels with spaghetti

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

dmphilips21

Girlfriends preppy heels with spaghetti

Post by dmphilips21 »

Maybe you all will like this better than the last. ;) Its my girlfriends sz8 American Eagle heels with one filled with Spaghetti. I would have been more creative but didnt have much time. If she caught me do this it would not be good. ciao.

Last edited by dmphilips21 on Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
good photos. i like also to mess up shoes with food. you must clean the shoes carefully that she didnt feel something. i have also fill shoes with spagetti.
thanks
heelburner1Image
shred

Post by shred »

Clean them? Are you kidding? You should cut them to pieces to be able to lick out the very last traces of the food!

As a matter of fact, an idea that I have for a long time already is to fill my wife pump's with some sweet liquor or some other hard-clean-substance, and drink it out of her shoes. She threatened that when I should do this, she would actually cut her shoes to shreds because they would be spoiled since you cannot clean them thouroughly enough.

My problem is that for a while I don't want to give her a reason to destroy more pumps. Since it is faitly difficult nowadays to get round-nosed pumps, I want to keep what she has. She already destroyed too many pairs the last few weeks. :?

One advice, some time ago I did this with Bacardi Lemon (tm). But contrary with what you might expect, Bacardi Lemon (tm) is NOT sticky at all, and when dried, you don't find a trace of it. The shoes (black pumps) survived, and were detroyed only months later.

Shred
dmphilips21

Post by dmphilips21 »

Very good pics heelburner. Your spaghetti looks more tasty than mine did!!! You must have spent a long time preparing it. Very similar style shoes too. I think I should use less food next time maybe? Yours looks perfect. I would like to do more with hers but only things that she will not notice. If you have any cool ideas let me know Just keep in mind that she can NOT find out or she will have my head. Shred, very good ideas as well but i think she would notice the smell of fine wine in her shoe!!! Then she would be very mad as she does not like to abuse her new shoes. I only do it when she doesn't know.
AJ

Post by AJ »

Hello,
If you like a pair she has just buy an identical pair for yourself. In my case, my tastes for heels expands my wifes.

Regards,
AJ
LadyTalea

Post by LadyTalea »

Mad pictures, I have also still some where I slaves with Spagetti from Heels feed, I must her however still work on and then I show it gladly here: -))

Love of greetings

Lady Talea
I love many things, above all however WAM and Crush :-) Excuses my English, it is very bad.