with or without the girl

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

messylaura

with or without the girl

Post by messylaura »

just wondering how many people are turned on by just the wam shoes with out them being worn and how many prefer to see them being worn and wammed

me i love to see them in action , being worn and sloshing and squelching about.
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
Bootcumer

Post by Bootcumer »

The best thing for me still is a cute girl waming with boots :D
But it's hard to find one that likes doing that :(
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

i prefer high heels worn by a beautiful woman.
even better when she messes them up unintentionally.
shoepete

Post by shoepete »

Wetshoe wrote:even better when she messes them up unintentionally.

I think Wetshoe's hit the nail on the head there. The wet and messy staged photos are excellent but there's just something that little bit more special about when it happens unintentionally that no staged scenario could ever capture.
shred

Post by shred »

Yes, I agree, shoes should be worn by a girl when they are abused. Not by a male.

What I prefer is what I call "casual" abuse: the shoes are worn, and the girl acts like she does not notice or not care when she abuses her shoes. That is very close to unintentional. I think it is a bit more intentional, but also totally careless.

Shred
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

My preferrence is to see the girl mess her shoes up intentionally with a wicked grin on her face as she does it. I like to see her doing things to her shoes when she is and isn't wearing them.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

many years ago, an ex-girlfriend and i were walking in the pouring rain in manhattan. she was wearing black leather pumps (her choice!). we stepped off the curb to catch a cab and she stepped into water running down the side of the street. it was deep enough to go inside her shoe. we got in the cab and she said "oh well, my shoes needed washing anyway" and laughed a little. i thought that was very sexy.

that's one disadvantage of living in los angeles. no rain, and even if there was, nobody walks anywhere anyway.