Shopping Spree

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

HeelsPredator

Post by HeelsPredator »

Yami heels...
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
mmm wonderful shoes. your are so a beautiful girl. sexy. i would love to see more of your shoes abusing.
when did you try to fill your shoes with food?
thank you.
heelburner1
Esther

new shoes

Post by Esther »

Thanks for all the comments - glad you liked my new purchases!!

As soon as any of these shoes get abused - you'll be the first to know about it......

Post by Guest »

They are really sexy and seeing this elegant, great shoes at your feet makes me
really horny so that I caan't stop thinking at things like this Image
v2schneider

Post by v2schneider »

dear esther,

i think everybody is looking forward for more pix of the pink ones - they turn on our fantasy...
:wink:
Wallace

wow!

Post by Wallace »

You have dellicous feet and your taste for shoes is excellent (well at least for me heh).
Those pink ones are screaming to get wet in a hot tub :P .

Wallace (waiting patiently to see more pics of you)
messyshoes

shopping spree

Post by messyshoes »

hi Esther

you have amazing feet and a equally amazing taste in shoes, i would love to see some of those shoes splattered in mud and would you consider crushing food in those?
for instance put some eggs inside some of the shoes and put them on and walk around in them
cheers