Heels And Snow

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

H

Heels And Snow

Post by H »

We just got back from a ski trip to Colorado.
I don't know how but these Stuart Weitzman's ended up in the snow, so I took their picture, Nice

ImageImage
ImageImage

And the Mountain

Enjoy
H
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

I'm not a peep toe fan but nice shoes anyway and pics Cheers

Me
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

These are very hot shoes, hmmmm :roll: Give me more of the peep toes!!! :P

Looks like Switzerland! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanx!!
Male, 47, married, instinctive, love women and their feet, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, ballerinas, flats, no platforms, hates "Birkenstock"!
shoe freak

Post by shoe freak »

Very sexy shoes, but an unlikely place to find shoes like that! Where were they, on the ski slopes or near the hotel? If it was on the ski slopes, then somebody has a funny sense of humour in his or her choice of ski boots; probably found out the hard way that they won't fit in the ski binders. If on the other hand, they were found near the hotel; then it must have been a hot sex party and the girl wearing them ran out on the party and ran out of them also. Last thought, I hope that you picked them up and kept them; because that's what I would have done without a doubt! What a steamy session I would have with them, they would be thawed-out in an instant! Great pictures of some great shoes!
The passion of abusing sexy and tempting shoes is an art that is often misunderstood! So who cares! We do, so let's do it!