What happened to gfs shoe?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

UK Tom

What happened to gfs shoe?

Post by UK Tom »

Hi all
Sunday afternoon, I left one of my gfs shoes by the side of a quiet pathway to see how long it would stay there. Answer - not long because by Monday evening when I checked back that shoe was nowhere to be seen. Now I am wondering what became of her shoe. So, this is a long shot I know but if you live in the South East of england and you found a black shoe on Sunday / Monday, do let me know. I'd love to hear what happens to her shoe
ultraz

Post by ultraz »

what kind of shoe?
UK Tom

Post by UK Tom »

Just a plain black pump
Heely69

Post by Heely69 »

I left a pair of heels under a bench in a pub garden last summer, I came back less than 30seconds later and i saw some girl walking off with them. Was it just one or a pair that you left? I love wearing other girls shoes.......
Susan

Post by Susan »

Heely69 wrote:I left a pair of heels under a bench in a pub garden last summer, I came back less than 30seconds later and i saw some girl walking off with them. Was it just one or a pair that you left? I love wearing other girls shoes.......

Did you not tackle her to the ground lol. Wow she didn't wait long to take them.
Heely69

Post by Heely69 »

No it was quite funny, they were expensive prada heels, i had worn them loads and the suede was coming away from the pointy toes faily badly. The heels and worn to the pins and one heel had cracked that day. So i was going to dump them anyway, but they looked good from above. She had left her sandals at the bench, so i just walked back and put them on, as I watched her walk off i could see the heel going so she didnt have long before it went completly.