re: my first thigh boots gets damaged

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

mudcole

mmm

Post by mudcole »

well put chants,

As far as i remember a brand new pair of boots on the first time out on one of my sets broke a zip and ended up floating off to france, does that make me a bad person too!!!!!! :twisted:

I do hope so!!!!!! :lol:

Glad to see st69 is swerving away from the trainers a bit.

thanks for sharing.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

I like breaking heels, as much as anyone else on this forum, but usually it's done quite accidently. If they begin loosening up during a 'beating session', then I'll go the rest of the way, and bust them off.

This reminds me of walking home from school. Trying to hit as many puddles as possible, without getting any water inside the shoe. If some water 'accidently' found it's way in, then I'ld go the rest of the way and get soaked. :twisted:

..... pb
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Great picts. Love the intentional abuse.

re: my first thigh boots

Post by Guest »

wel what actually happen was i wasking on some stones n the hel starting to bend so i just tugged a lil hard n they started to rip off, now i wear them with no sole or heel and when i walk they look like sexy pixie thigh boots, with the pointed toe raised up at an angle
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

I would have thrown them in the water, and watch them float away. LOLOLOLOLOL

..... pb
hymerboots

Re: re: my first thigh boots

Post by hymerboots »

sexytiger69er2k3 wrote:wel what actually happen was i wasking on some stones n the hel starting to bend so i just tugged a lil hard n they started to rip off, now i wear them with no sole or heel and when i walk they look like sexy pixie thigh boots, with the pointed toe raised up at an angle

Please show us how it looks when aou walk
in these now-without-Heels-boots.

have you got some other thigh high boots to abuse ??

hymerboots
wornrightdown

Post by wornrightdown »

Hi, I would rather see the heels stay on the boots until they are really worndown :D But I to have also had them break off a lot sooner than I would have liked. Could you show pictures of the heels even if they are broken off next time you post pictures please 8)