New Member.

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

wornrightdown

New Member.

Post by wornrightdown »

Hi All,
I have been watching for a few weeks and felt I had to join what is a great, active forum with a wide range of views. I am a 56 Year old male who has been into heels for more years than I care to remember. In fact my first experience of them was one day when I was about 8 I found a pair left in an abandonded car and put them on. As I walked away on the waste ground I felt the heel sink in the ground and that was me hooked, i wore and wore them until there was nothing left of the heel to sink in the ground, hence my nickname. :D
That pair were the original stiletto where the bottom half of the heel was an aluminium insert that fitted into the wooden part of the heel that fitted to the shoe all covered in leather.
The next pair I found in my parents attic were a pair of satin 3" heels, the type for weddings, these had the 1940's slightly thicker wooden heel. I took great pleasure over the next few months forcing the thicker heels into the ground often having to find muddier ground to make sure the heel went all the way in at every step. I loved the look of the damage on the heels as the satin peeled up the heel and the wood slowly wore down due to my abuse.
Then I got old enough for girlfriends, and thats a whole new story LOL :shock: :D . Oh and my 5 cents worth on the Break the Heels off discussion..... I like to see the heel stay on the shoe/boot as long as possible during the abuse even if it is snapped in half or all the covering peeling up it still to me is a high heel, once broken off the fun goes out of it, but each to his own and long may we all enjoy our pleasures. 8)
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

Welcome to our board (i think hhds should say this as the mod. but hey, im here first :P )

you'll enjoy the board as im sure you already have done as a non member.

i'v gotta see to JsPLACE
hope you enjoy the board

J
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

Welcome aboard!! Always good to have somebody on here, that's closer to my age (52). We grew up in that 'restricted time', when everything was a big secret, so I'm sure some of our memories are the same.

..... pb
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Here Here,welcome to the board and thanks for introducing yourself (its always nice to hear a little background from new members! :P) May you have many a happy hour spent here :twisted: And if theres anything i can help with (IE: posting images etc) please feel free to contact me!
Damagedheels.com
Jonn

Post by Jonn »

Welcome wornrightdown you've joined the best messy/worn heels site on the net.

Cheers Jonn
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

welcome wornright!
saintnick

Welcome

Post by saintnick »

WELCOME :P
Mud! the deeper the better, feel it inside your boots!