The red heels

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

H

The red heels

Post by H »

These sexy red patent heels went into the mud

ImageImageImage

after much mud off they came and then tossed into the mud to be stomped by another pair

ImageImageImage

In the end both pairs were left in the mud

ImageImageImage

After a few days along came hurricane Dolly and several inches of heavy rain

ImageImage
ImageImage

The white pair from the forth of July shoot needed new heels so I had tossed them into a wheelbarrow full of trash and it filled up with water

ImageImage

What do you think, are they ready for the ultimate sacrifice...the fire

H
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
oh yes!!!
they need fire!!
heelburner1
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Super post, I think all pairs are up for more abuse
I'm Trashed
fineheel

Post by fineheel »

What a lovely pair of shoes , please leave them stay in the wind and sun to get ruined, its a pity to sea them go up in flame.
fineheel
stiletto101

Post by stiletto101 »

more abuse is needed
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

Nice pictures thanks dont burn them yet they need more abuse as for the white heels the heels need stripping of there leather on some nice rocks

Me
rubberboot201

Post by rubberboot201 »

More abuse, throw them in the washing machine on hot.
rubber and spandex make the world