New promo added

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

mudcole

New promo added

Post by mudcole »

Just added this promo to the youtube group.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mudcole

Full clip will be available at the clipstore once i have worked out why the conversion programme has stopped working!

Mc. :wink:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
wise_boots_

video converter

Post by wise_boots_ »

Hello, Mudcole!
The converter program I recommend under windows is winff( direct download: http://winff.googlecode.com/files/winff ... -setup.exe ) but if you use linux, it's available for many distributions( http://www.winff.org/ )

What's the prog you use(d)?

I hope, I can help fixing that one also...

By the way, your videos are exquisite, fabulous and "simply the best"(TM by Tina Turner:-) )
May I ask, if there will be any (especially OTK or any other) boots involved soon?

Thx.
Tamas from Hungary
Trashy

Great

Post by Trashy »

Great Vid Mudcole, Thanks
I'm Trashed
mudcole

er

Post by mudcole »

Basically the problem i am having is i produce a movie which i output as an .avi i then load it into windows movie maker shrink it and output as a .wmv so when i come to up loading it takes a short amount of time, which in turn means the download is quicker.

But wmm is giving me an error saying it can't find the original file even though it is clearly there and working if clicked on!

I have no idea why the pc is doing this.

But trying to look in to it, any ideas?

Oh glad you like the movie! and yes we have two pairs of boots to abuse some more, just need to be in the country so i can film it!

Mc.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

I'm wet :P Such a shame to ruin a beautifull pair of heels but then i do love it hope you get the film up i ll be waiting :D

Me