What type of footwear do you prefer for future videos?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

What type of footwear do you prefer?

Shoes
23%
Boots
48%
Sneakers
11%
Sandals
18%

Total votes: 62

mccodu

Post by mccodu »

I enjoy watching nice designer shoes being scraped, and the leather being damaged, in addition to getting them messy. Keep up the good work, Wetshoe and Kitty. Mike
Willy

Poll

Post by Willy »

Shoes, specially black pumps.
mccodu

Post by mccodu »

Please add my vote for sexy designer pumps and slingbacks as candidates for future videos.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

register

Post by Wetshoe »

hello mccodu,
i dont think it is possible for me to add a vote for you.

all you have to do is click "register" above.
once you register you can vote.

registration is free, and once you register the forum
will keep track of which messages you have not read.

thanks
wetshoe
Jimi

hey wetshoe

Post by Jimi »

im a very big fan of your work i only own video 2 i have a suggestion and i hope you will think about it realy because i dont know why you havnt thought of it already alot of diffrent people come to this site and even though it is a shoe fetish we all like many diffrent things and i have to say that going with the majority would still leave a few of us unsatisfied quite frankly theres just to much for one tape i think you need to make diffrent tapes for diffrent kinds of situations example you would have one tape of muddy shoes and then another for muddy boots i hope this makes sense to you we all like diffrent things and just my opinion i come here for wet and messy shoes if i wanted dangling tapes id go to www.legsandheels.com wam is your thing and no one out there does it better i hope you stick to it thanks for your time and for listening to my ramblings oh and by the way somthing i havnt found anywhere else and i realy enjoyed was in tape 2 the scene when serena steps in gum in the black pumps i was hoping i could see more of that in the future good luck to you :D
Wetshoe
Site Admin

footwear

Post by Wetshoe »

interesting idea. anyone have any comments about that? a video with only boots and one with only shoes?

regarding things like dangling, a lot of people request different things and i just figure what's the harm as long as the shoes still end up wet and messy at the end?
jcfeli

Post by jcfeli »

Hello Wetshoe,

I would gladly like to see subject-specific videos. Wet/messy shoes, -- boots; -- sandals. In addition, if you have the time and inclination, I would specifically enjoy (and pay for) videos dedicated to destroying shoes by cutting, burning, literally scraping away the finish of footwear as Kitty ruins them on volcanic rocks, and of course, breaking heels.

As always, I enjoy your videos, and the updated format of your Forum is outstanding!!! Keep up the excellent work.

Joe

P.S. I almost forgot -- Kitty's shoejobs on her shoeshine boy are terrific too! Would she mind doing a muddy shoeshine video, or with paint?