What type of footwear do you prefer for future videos?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

What type of footwear do you prefer?

Shoes
23%
Boots
48%
Sneakers
11%
Sandals
18%

Total votes: 62

Wetshoe
Site Admin

sandals

Post by Wetshoe »

William wrote:It would be great to see Kitty in some designer sandals in addition to her normal pumps.

Hi William,
Thanks for the suggestion.
Anyone else have any opinion about sandal scenes?
Wetshoe
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

wam wrote:Would luv to see Kitty get messy in leather knee boots. Oh yes.....and that dirty little leather skirt? Heres hoping...

Leather knee boots and dirty little leather skirts? No problem.
That's our forte!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: remember

Post by Wetshoe »

maxim670 wrote::lol:
if you remember me, you know the answer........ ;-)))))
( wet italian heels )

yes, our tastes are quite similar so I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy our future videos.
Jonn

Post by Jonn »

Has to be boots, sucking and slurping through mud

Cheers Jonn
inking56

Post by inking56 »

A casted my vote for boots, but to be even more specific thigh high boots is my absolute favorite.
lazlo

pointed toe

Post by lazlo »

She should destroy a pair of modern pointy toed pumps. Cut the toes off and model them. Let us see her delectable toes. :wink:
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Hi,

I prefer nice designer pumps :) I really enjoy watching them to be abused. With a nice pair of black stocking, its totally irressistible!!
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)