9 years to realize my dream! Finally got true!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

love_prada_and_gucci

9 years to realize my dream! Finally got true!

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

9 years to get this pair for my girlfriend! That is UNBELIVABLE!
I'm SO HAPPY :D

For Gucci24, here is the information you asked! I know that the model have the work Scarpa. Here is the picture of the modele name in case you want it :

"Scarpa Elegante Pelle, Suola Cuoio, Miroir-Antracite" (In english : Shoe Elegant Skin, Sole Leather, Miroir-Antracite) - Serial number : 101 4313 0 0370 03 09 03 (the serial number change for every pair).
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

congrats. where did you find them?
they were one of the first pairs ever wrecked when i started my sites.
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

Oh......

Oh......

Oh im so envious of you but you are be that Luckest Guy into this Forum!
The Heels are so....
I..i can't believe it
I would you pay every thing if you can buy me a pair too!

Is it a dream??
josephine

Post by josephine »

well hunted lp!

You must be very pleased with yourself!

Just need to get mc to find a pair of melenday for me now :lol:

jm.x
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
love_prada_and_gucci

Wetshoe wrote:congrats. where did you find them?
they were one of the first pairs ever wrecked when i started my sites.

Hi Wetshoe!

I find this pair on Ebay, wore once, almost new (the heels tips are to be replaced and the sole to be repair too, but they look as new). I know this pair is of of the first wrecked on this website. You know, when I saw this pair of the first time, I said "oh my god, this pair is one of the most beautiful I ever seen. I want this pair badly".

So, it took me nine years to get this pair. Each time I bid on this model (silver one, because I have this pair in black leather too), I was outbidded at the last seconds.

I'm really happy today
love_prada_and_gucci

Gucci24 wrote:Oh......

Oh......

Oh im so envious of you but you are be that Luckest Guy into this Forum!
The Heels are so....
I..i can't believe it
I would you pay every thing if you can buy me a pair too!

Is it a dream??

Thanks Gucci24! This model in silver is really hard to find! It's a chance that I successfully get this pair for my girlfriend. This is the most expensive pair I ever purchase (and I didn't pay the "original" 475$ MRSP price). 27 bids on this pair exactly.
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Hi there lp&g and congraulations. I'm sure that you are very satisfied with your new treasures! :D

It really makes a person mad when someone comes in at the last moment and scoops you on ebay, but your perseverence has finally paid off