re: sum more new balck suede slouch boots

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

sexytiger69er2k3

re: sum more new balck suede slouch boots

Post by sexytiger69er2k3 »

Hi all, went out n bought sum new slouch boots for me, pics below

jus out of the box n put on my bed

left one on its own while i put on the right one

the insides (wish these didnt have zips, so when i pull them out of thick stiky muck my foot pulls out of boot)

the strappy outsides of my boots whilst wearing them

So what shud i do to them? i dnt want to wreck em yet cos i only jus got them, n i love the feel of wearing them, so apart from muddying them what shall i do? (they're going for a bath with me tonight)

Ideas apart form muddying them or cutting them?
Bootslave
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

I don't know what the weather is like where you are, but here, it hasn't rained for awhile, and everything is dusty. It would be fun to go out and kick some dust all over them.

..... pb
timmyj

Post by timmyj »

What have you done with these boots.

I think they are very lovely and love to see women out wearing them, although you don't see many around now.

Do you know of any links/movies where these boots are worn?
Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

this member is no longer part of this forum.........for many reasons.........
Moderator.

The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)

"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"

Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com

Official Spammer Executor since 2005

Spammers killed-100 :D