Heels on Concrete YouTube Clips

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Re: Heels on Concrete YouTube Clips

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

No they definatly had it comming,they will be getting burn in the very near future! and the movie of them going up in flames will be posted on Susans youtube channel (she dosnt know it yet!)... :lol:
hhds
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

Absolutly Brilliant Video She is a so Hot Girl and that she Kill them after the Crushing is a Great Finish! Thank you so much!
I hope that you will get in the furure another pair of Susans Heels and will make Videos with Maria!
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Gucci24 wrote:Absolutly Brilliant Video She is a so Hot Girl and that she Kill them after the Crushing is a Great Finish! Thank you so much!
I hope that you will get in the furure another pair of Susans Heels and will make Videos with Maria!
Well thats down to Susan now isnt it!!??!!.... :lol:
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

Yes thats right!
I really can everyone say that he should Buy that Video its great!
Susan

Post by Susan »

Damagedheels.com(hhds) wrote:
Gucci24 wrote:Absolutly Brilliant Video She is a so Hot Girl and that she Kill them after the Crushing is a Great Finish! Thank you so much!
Well thats down to Susan now isnt it!!??!!.... :lol:
I'll see what I can do for you all.
Susan

Post by Susan »

Would you all be interested in these...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nvj1e-wbpI

...if it is possible for Mariah to do a "I've lost my way" walk and loses one of the Gucci's in deep mud. I know a lot of you would like to see a "lost business woman" do this. If this is possible I'll supply the Gucci's for this purpose.

Sue.
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Susan wrote:Would you all be interested in these...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nvj1e-wbpI

...if it is possible for Mariah to do a "I've lost my way" walk and loses one of the Gucci's in deep mud. I know a lot of you would like to see a "lost business woman" do this. If this is possible I'll supply the Gucci's for this purpose.

Sue.
For the use of those designer shoes I can make it happen,we just need it to rain a fair bit,we'll also do a decent lenght movie for your channel!...let me know if you need my address again? and feel free to put those red satin Aldo heels in the same parcel :D
hhds