Heels on Concrete YouTube Clips

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Dead Spikes

Re: Heels on Concrete YouTube Clips

Post by Dead Spikes »

love wrote:Maybe you or italyanstyle could donate a pair you would like to see SLOWLY get trashed :roll:

8)
I`ve sent a pair of brand new and expensive black suede Mui Mui over to Josephine to let her have fun ruining them. And as I got informed the slow destruction is already in progress. :wink:

Greetings
D.S.
love

Post by love »

Dead Spikes wrote:
love wrote:Maybe you or italyanstyle could donate a pair you would like to see SLOWLY get trashed :roll:

8)
I`ve sent a pair of brand new and expensive black suede Mui Mui over to Josephine to let her have fun ruining them. And as I got informed the slow destruction is already in progress. :wink:

Greetings
D.S.
Oh boy I can't wait, maybe there will even be some sharp rocks involved for ya. i like it when they get all messy and her feet and pantyhose got soaked. Atta boy D.S. :D
stay sexy Love
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Sam gardening in vintage white high heels anyone?
CLICK HERE
enjoy HHDS
Last edited by Damagedheels.com(hhds) on Wed May 11, 2011 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

Vey nice "gardening shoes"! :wink:

Did she hit her beautiful heels with the fork too? "Accidentally" fore sure. :roll: :twisted:

Greetings
D.S.
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Charlotte uses a pair of vintage 4.5" leather heels to crush some mini muffins!
enjoy HHDS
CLICK HERE
charlotte mini muffin crush_0002.jpg
charlotte mini muffin crush_0002.jpg (32.24 KiB) Viewed 2586 times
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Sam goes-a-crushing plastic bottle in her new black patent platform high heels!
enjoy
CLICK HERE

Boots

Post by Boots »

Cool! Nice crushing. I love these shoes (black patent platforms) They look like they are from new look. My wife has a nude pair and a red pair although the nude ones have seen better days! :D
Picture 1.png
Picture 2.png