my girl friends work shoes

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoegoo

my girl friends work shoes

Post by shoegoo »

my girlfriend bought these heels for $129.99, when she gt home we grabbed the shopping, i grabbed the bag with the new heels in them and we went in side. half hour later she went back out to the car to get her new heels but came back into the house so embaressed, and told me she left the bag with her new heels somewhere in the shops as they were not in the car. she made a quick trip back to the shops and asked the shops we visited if there was a bag left behind. when she returned to my suprise she had a bag with her heels in it. SUPRISED i asked ohhh you found them, yes she said the lady in the shop seen i left them behind and saved them for me.
she made up this story as she knows i would have been angry with her loosing her new pair of shoes and bought a second pair to cover it up.
BUT to my benifit i now have a brand new pair of my gf work shoes to do as i wish. :evil: With 2 exact pairs of shoes i can abuse 1 pair and swap them over and abuse the second pair without her even knowing.
Any suttle ways to abuse these heels????? remember it cant be too obvious. :lol:
Attachments
100_2601.JPG
Dead Spikes

Re: my girl friends work shoes

Post by Dead Spikes »

shoegoo wrote:Any suttle ways to abuse these heels????? remember it cant be too obvious. :lol:
Run over them with a car "accidentally"! :roll: :twisted:

Beautiful heels by the way!

Greetings
D.S.
shoegoo

Post by shoegoo »

thanks for the reply. a little too obvious though, but will attempt this on other shoes. before i found this sight i did accidently drive over a pair of my gf shoes in the garage, unfortunately no pics. BUT this tragic event might have to accidently on purpose happen again to another pair of her shoes. ive got to be quick though, my gf throws away her shoes as soon as they get too scuffed all the time, sometimes throwing them in the bin on her walk home. so i hardly ever get to PLAY with her old shoes.
sophie_loves_shoes

Post by sophie_loves_shoes »

you should cover them in food and make them messy
shoegoo

Post by shoegoo »

4 months on and 7 days a week working, plus lots of wet weather for this time of year, my girl friend told me she had to go shopping this weekend for new work shoes, these are her old ones.
Attachments
100_2765.JPG
100_2766.JPG
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

Great workout! :twisted:

I simply love to see heels in this condition! :wink:

Greetings
D.S.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

looks like she doesnt even need your help. she did a fine job on those.