need a little help

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

mudcole

need a little help

Post by mudcole »

As you have seen the collection of heels is piling up and awaiting abuse,now i'm happy to deceide there fate but sergestions are always welcome.

over to you.......... :wink:

http://community.webshots.com/user/mudcole77
Last edited by mudcole on Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

I surjest the following:
A: A rocky walk
B: Paint
C: A little Sledghammer Action (only when the shoes are on there last legs or should that be 'heels') :twisted:
Don

Post by Don »

I would like to see each pair in wetlook (tub with good controlled lighting) before they are messed up or destroyed. And you don't need 5 million pictures just a few good ones so you don't eat up your bandwidth.
Your pictures are great and I really appreciate them so much.
Don't misunderstand about just wetlook. I think I like messy and muddy even more sometimes. I really liked the black pumps(courts) in syrup. Very nice. I certainly would enjoy some wetlook and mud with those also.
Again, thanks a lot.
p.s. I hope you can do some wetlook, mud, and mess with the silver bridal pumps.

ok

Post by Guest »

so what your saying is..less is more? instead of 50 photos you want 5?
the bridal pumps which when last worn were walking a bride up the isle!!(if only she knew!) can do wet first but as they are white/silver i don't think it will show up in photos very well but i can try,golden syrup maybe the way to go and i have another 5litre container of that and i could do all of the other heels at the same time,will have to see.as for the lighting conditions,its a bathroom!!!! if i had a studio i could use colour correcting lights and gels to get a nice colour temp,but for now will just have to make do with what i have! i also feel that if i start going down that route what i am doing will start to loose its rawness and thats what i like about it.agree/disagree?????????????????????????????
mudcole

doh

Post by mudcole »

the above was me,the sodding computer reset after installing broadband and i'm now trying to remember all my passwords!!!!!! :oops:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

Hi Mudcole, hubby has set up my shoes on Webshots now. He says it is much easier to do than setting up a website for pictures. Also the two of us have some ideas for you. 8)

I myself have boiled several pairs of shoes in a huge pot of water, make the innersole separate from the glue.

I also have deep fried them in our cooker.

He suggests using an acid like Drano or something.

Over here in the states we have lots of acidic stuff, great for melting shoes with.

He also suggests taking a thin brush and paint designs on the sides of them.

I myself love to 'decorate' my white shoes with permanent markers of different colors. I draw designs and stuff. I even have a pair that I hate, so I have drawn lewd statements on the sides and they are waiting for hubby and I to decide their fate.... :twisted:
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!
Xenrhys

Post by Xenrhys »

Hi mudcole!!!

First I have to say that I really LOVE your shoes!! They're all great and if I had the chance to get some similar here I would add them to my collection of shoes which will never be worn or will get any harm.

The Faiths, the Dunes and their replacement, and the ankle strap ones are my favorites. I also have to thank you for the great work for this community ;) In my view it's nice to have enough pics to choose the ones which you like best. Keep it doing this way :)

About shoe abusing:

I'm not a big fan of all kinds of abuse where the shoe's sexy outlines aren't viewable. In sticky mud oder reflecting water e.g...
What I like are some small direct damages to the shoes, like sometimes Susan did. Simply used, some scratches, maybe some small tears, a ripped strap, some marks of flames, heels which are a little bid bend in the middle of their height - but they should be still wearable and shouldn't loose their sexy lines ;) When they got more and more of these damages, they could be finally finished by leaving them outside for a longer time, by flames or some heavier use... ;)

It would be fantastic if you'd let some things come true :twisted: