LAST CHANCE!!! Flats/Ballerinas/Pointy Toes for sale!!!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

the wunder dude

LAST CHANCE!!! Flats/Ballerinas/Pointy Toes for sale!!!

Post by the wunder dude »

Again!!! Yes, again!!! I am selling off the collection before I get hooked up! Now... Up for grabs are FIVE of the SMELLIEST flat shoes ever!!! They stink, period!!! :D I am letting them go for $10USD a piece, but if you want them all, they can go for $40USD and shipping! (payment via paypal only!) They have to go or they will be thrown in the bin! I left instructions on my previous post for any prospective takers (the FA shoe sale) and for more interest, I have separate pics of each pair of shoes.

Here is the link for the photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wunder2010/5065909202/

They'll be around until October 25th and then they go in the bin, so to the hardcore collector, they're yours for the taking!!!