Boots in the shredder

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

erv2u

Boots in the shredder

Post by erv2u »

Poor old white boots tossed in the shredder. Video on Youtube, thanks to Ladydorin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MmZ4jrv0og
philou

Re: Boots in the shredder

Post by philou »

waaaoouuu!!!!!!!! :P :P :P
Thys

Post by Thys »

Awesome machine!@!!!! I got a bit tired of the crusher vids. The shoesplitter is still cool though. More schredding please!!

(Although this made me cry a bit since I love beetles....)

And I also found this one!!

erv2u

Post by erv2u »

The boots were shredded by Ladydorin. There are some more videos in the files section of high heel wrecking group created by Shoeprocesser. One of my favorite boot shredder videos is this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFypltNzYPw
Thys

Post by Thys »

Shittie camerawork though...
(Yes, it took some creativity to bypass the ridiculous curse filter...)
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hello
wowowowowowow. the last video was sexy. they have shredded all her shoes. the best was when he take her shoes from her feet and put them in the shreddrer. wow never seen such bevore!!!
thank you for the link
heelburner1
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

Thanks Thys, i had not seen the antandbecks video. The camera work was bad. They should have shown the suitcase full of shoes and boots and laid them out in sight before shredding. but great find. I guess if you listen to that radio station you would know all about the situation. I looked on the mix101 radio web site for info about the shred video (found nothing) except another contestant rock climbing in hh sandals
rock.jpg