Who else like Men wearing high heels?(MALE CONTENT)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoo-bay

Re: Who else like Men wearing high heels?(MALE CONTENT)

Post by shoo-bay »

Can someone tell me why my uploaded pics get cut off like this? Be assured that the sexy pointy toes of these shoes were in the uploaded pics!! Any suggestions would be appreciated and then I will re-load the pics so you can see these beautiful shoes in their entirety. Hopefully you think my feet are worth seeing more of too!
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

shoo-bay wrote:Can someone tell me why my uploaded pics get cut off like this? Be assured that the sexy pointy toes of these shoes were in the uploaded pics!! Any suggestions would be appreciated and then I will re-load the pics so you can see these beautiful shoes in their entirety. Hopefully you think my feet are worth seeing more of too!
Because you add the "attachment" tags into the "quote" tags.

I think this will fix the problem
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
bgreenwo

Post by bgreenwo »

I started wearing high heel pumps about five years ago to help improve the feeling in my diabetic feet. I found that wearing heels also eliminated most of my calf muscle cramps. I kinda liked the feel of wearing heels and wonder why some women complain so much about them. I'm not a big person and have found that size 11 medium fits just fine. I to am not gay or a cross dresser.
Fluxade

RE:Who else like Men wearing high heels?(MALE CONTENT)

Post by Fluxade »

Sexy size EU 40 Heels:

But far too small for my size 44 feet:

Some sharp redesign is needed:

The first cut is the deepest:

Poor little shoe:

More to cut:

What a mess:

The end of the surgery:

Now fitting well:

Let´s wait for the summer:

One more heel styled to fit:

Last edited by Fluxade on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nike shox navina

Post by nike shox navina »

To Fluxade: great job making those to fit you but you can get shoes that will actually fit you without modifying I am a men's size 12 1/2 and got some women's size 15 and 16 on ebay just have to look for crossdresser heels or shoes (DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE CROSSDRESSERS IT IS JUST A LABEL) there are lots styles and they are not that expensive, more less the same price that any woman will pay for regular shoes. I just ordered some 5 in pumps with a anckle strap, sooo sexy they should be arrriving in a couple of days!!!
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

nike shox navina wrote: but you can get shoes that will actually fit you without modifying !
So where is the fun then? :D

If you have the shoes please post pictures here! :wink:
Fluxade

RE:Who else like Men wearing high heels?(MALE CONTENT)

Post by Fluxade »

Some very rare 50th vintage heels stretched to my size: