FROZEN POINTY HEELS

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

nike shox navina

FROZEN POINTY HEELS

Post by nike shox navina »

Hi, I putted these heels in the freezer and see how they look!
02-17-11_0824.jpg
02-17-11_0825.jpg
02-17-11_0826.jpg
02-17-11_0826.jpg
02-17-11_0827.jpg
02-17-11_0829.jpg
02-17-11_0836.jpg
Had to leave them in the freezer for 2 days to be completely frozen, after that I dropped the whole thing to the floor to break the ice, had to do that 3 times and used a hammer to set them free! the only thing is that these shoes don't belong to anyone I just found them next to a garbage can in an alley, I still have them.
stiletto101

Re: FROZEN POINTY HEELS

Post by stiletto101 »

What did the ice do to them? How come they were in the garbage?
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
wonderful photos.
freezing is a good idea for abusing
heelburner1
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

Very beautiful heels and nice idea to freeze them and then to break the ice with a hammer. Well done!!! :wink:

Greetings
D.S.
nike shox navina

Post by nike shox navina »

Well after setting them free from the ice there was no damage on them only one small scuff that was done by the hammer but other than that they are still ok, how they ended up in the trash? well they have worn heel caps but other than that they are still good, I have seen women wearing shoes in much much worse condition but these were just junked out by the previous owner.