Cleaning shoes closet (LK Bennet,Guess,D & G) THE END PAG 3

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

italyanstyle

Cleaning shoes closet (LK Bennet,Guess,D & G) THE END PAG 3

Post by italyanstyle »

Hi to all
During the weekend was made new space in the shoe closet...
These shoes are no longer used, and then you help me to decide how to smash ...
The shoes are:
A nice pair of LK Bennett in silver-gray fabric (complete with bag of the same fabric). Used only in one occasion!
An elegant pair of bridal shoes by LK Bennett (new!)
A a pair of sexy high-heeled black suede By Guess... (used only one day in paris...)
A pair of Dolce & Gabbana sling with a low heel...

I do not know yet what to do .... but the shoes fabric white may become dirty of juice, coffee, eggs, oil, etc ... and then could end up in the dishwasher at 80 degrees centigrade....
or may burn a little...
or I could make a nice soup with all these beautiful shoes.. left to boil for hours with vegetables and pasta ...
What do you think?
Attachments
lkg_1.JPG
lkg_2.JPG
lkg_3.JPG
lkg_4.JPG
lkg_5.JPG
lkg_6.JPG
Last edited by italyanstyle on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
A & Al
italyanstyle

Re: Cleaning the shoes closet (LK Bennet, Guess, D & G)

Post by italyanstyle »

Attachments
gu_1.JPG
gu_2.JPG
gu_3.JPG
gu_4.JPG
gu_5.JPG
lkB_1.JPG
lkB_2.JPG
lkB_3.JPG
lkB_4.JPG
lkB_5.JPG
Last edited by italyanstyle on Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
A & Al
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

Attachments
DeG_1.JPG
DeG_2.JPG
DeG_3.JPG
DeG_4.JPG
DeG_5.JPG
A & Al
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

WOW !!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Those Guess heels are so damn damn damn beautiful. I have never seen suede burn, my friend. :roll:

Do you remember my suggestion with two tea lights back then? Please put one into the toe cap, so the soft suede will burn from inside.The second burning tea light should be placed right under the heel! Would be great to see that. :twisted:

And boil the second shoe in hot water please!

Greetings
D.S.
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

like the idea of having tea n coffee in a pair of shoes.

may i suggest u might use it as tea cup to brew some coffee ?

or how bout using one of the heel as ketchup dispenser ? cut a tiny hole in front and push the ketchup from the tip of heels to your fries.

hahaha.

or better still use one of the sling back as a drainer for your fries in a pot of hot oil. !

just my suggestion
josephine

Post by josephine »

Fill the handbag to the brim with all sorts of messy/sticky food and then close it and place it on the floor, then get aless to wear the shoes and trample it so the shoes get covered!!!

Josephine.x
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

plz do sum of them messy with food
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043