A day of wear....

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

beckysshoes

A day of wear....

Post by beckysshoes »

Hey All,

I recently graduated so treated myself to some new shoes, a pair of expensive Dune Patent Leather slingbacks!

And guess what it only went and rained for the ceremony and afterparty!

Little to my knowledge to afterparty was to be held outside on the lawn!!!!

Plenty of sunken muddy heels! (i got off lightly a friend of mine wore louboutins!!!)

My boyfriend was a little baffled why i did not seem to mind the mud...little to his knowledge!

That was not the bad bit, heels a little muddy but not so much damage. After the party we went to a nice restaurant at a marina, so plenty of decking.....my heels kept getting caught between, as a result my heels have taken a little damage!!!

BF: oh no what have you done to those lovely heels???
ME: sorry, but shoes are made to be worn....
BF: um....i suppose but are they not ruined now???

At that point we moved on.....

So i ask you guys, what is next for these sexy dune slingbacks? (are they ruined? I have another wedding in a couple of weeks!)

Love to hear your comments, Bex x
Attachments
IMAG1158.jpg
IMAG1157.jpg
ME!!!!
ME!!!!
IMAG1158.jpg
IMAG1156.jpg
IMAG1155.jpg
IMAG1154.jpg
IMAG1153.jpg
IMAG1152.jpg
beckysshoes

Re: A day of wear....

Post by beckysshoes »

A couple more pics!

x x
Attachments
IMAG1243.jpg
IMAG1242.jpg
IMAG1240.jpg
IMAG1239.jpg
IMAG1238.jpg
IMAG1161.jpg
stiletto101

Post by stiletto101 »

Was that Brighton by any chance? Nice post
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

great story and photos becky!
since those shoes are damaged now you can use them as rain shoes.
wear them every time it rains.
and dont forget to bring your rain camera.
Trashy

Nice rain shoes

Post by Trashy »

Hay Becky ike your Dune slingbacks, Nice story and Great pics, I love normal wear stories like this. There still cute but I would not wear them anywhere important either. Maybe the next time you know it's going to be wet and crappy you could wear them and your BF would pick up on it. Like if you had to run out the house for a few groceries or some shot trip put them on and you could tell him those are your rain shoes.
I'm Trashed
sophie_loves_shoes

Post by sophie_loves_shoes »

absolutrly awesome Bex, love your posts
any pics of your friends louboutins???

i say trash the dune sling backs more and buy new heels for the wedding.......and trash them again there

Soph xx
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hello
mm sexy shoes. wear the shoes. go out with your boyfriend with them. when you come home you must say to him: you think the shoes are destroyed? i will show you how destroyed shoes look like. make water hot and put your sexy shoes direktly from your wonderrful feet in the boiling water. after a few minutes you must take them out of the water and say to him- this is destroyed!!!!
dont forget to make photos.
thank you
heelburner1