Tied Without my shoe!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Stiletto Slut

Tied Without my shoe!

Post by Stiletto Slut »

Oh no! My bf has gone crazy and decided to tie me up in my stockings and slowly take my shoes off while he takes humiliating pictures! :wink:

Yep.... it was a lot of fun! :)

xxx
Stiletto Slut

Post by Stiletto Slut »

Ooops ! I just can't seem to keep these heels on with such glossy stockings! :wink:

martin

Post by martin »

You ve got a very lucky boyfriend thats all i can say oh and a very nice bum :D
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Pretty nice pictures! I really enjoy watching them. Your legs are pretty nice in stockings!

lp&g
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Stiletto Slut

Post by Stiletto Slut »

These are my extreme heels that I've been tied to a chair with! :wink:
Yep, that's right, I've been naughty again and I've had to pay dearly for it! :D

hosehands

Post by hosehands »

You have a lucky bf . I would just love to be the one to tie you up especially your sexy legs and your sexy ankles
Trashy

tied

Post by Trashy »

Lucky you :P
I'm Trashed