ffdd

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

heelkiller1224

Post by heelkiller1224 »

Hi martas9,

I like your fetish too and please check this link: http://vernichterforum.de/viewforum.php?f=19

Greetings and wish you all a Merry Christmas :!: :D
martas9

Re: my girl shoes end:)

Post by martas9 »

oooo shock:D:D nice forum:) thanks:P mery christmas too:) nice forum:)
Thys

Post by Thys »

HOLY SHIIIITT!!!!

And you kept this secret from us?? :D

This makes our forum look quite pale....
highheels lover

Post by highheels lover »

I am a collector of old worn shoes and pantyhose, bras , panties etc. any help would be appreciated.
heelkiller1224

Synergetic effects!

Post by heelkiller1224 »

Hi Thys and all others,

our forum is very interesting, lots of active members are posting and so there's in each login much to read! And mostly, the qualitiy of the postings is high and give me inspiration. :twisted:

I think each forum has special highlights and in my opinion, both forums complete each other our fetish wishes :idea:

Please check these videos also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hncW4Oi4BaY
He had produced also other videos and he'll post new ones in a time.
Jan19661 = Jan66 :wink:

Greetings
slingblade

Re: Synergetic effects!

Post by slingblade »

heelkiller1224 wrote:Hi Thys and all others,

our forum is very interesting, lots of active members are posting and so there's in each login much to read! And mostly, the qualitiy of the postings is high and give me inspiration. :twisted:

I think each forum has special highlights and in my opinion, both forums complete each other our fetish wishes :idea:

Please check these videos also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hncW4Oi4BaY
He had produced also other videos and he'll post new ones in a time.
Jan19661 = Jan66 :wink:

Greetings
I very much wish I could read German and French! Just looking over the first 6 threads with pictures is the most amazing collection of shoes in the trash I've ever seen! This thread in particular with the help of Google Translate http://vernichterforum.de/viewtopic.php ... 7342f8cd68 I am simply stunned by the collection of unsold shoes and boots at the flea market that are headed for the trash! I'd be digging through those and taking as many as I could physically carry and then some! Incredible.
heelkiller1224

Post by heelkiller1224 »

Hi slingblade,

flea markets are always good "sources" to get cute shoes and lingeries. Youre right: A flea market can be a second chance for things, often its the last chance and sometimes, the end comes directly after the market. I hear often from Girls, that their shoes have a "one-way-ticket". So you can see when stopping selling, the girls looking or asking for dumpsters and trashcans. This ist the moment, to stay and prepare for "hunting". :twisted:

I invite you, to become member of this www.vernichterforum.de . All languages and nations are welcome!

I do also for our forum and some members of the german forum are here also.

Greetings