Shoes for sale...

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

mudcole

Shoes for sale...

Post by mudcole »

I have just listed on ebay several pairs of abused and worn shoes from josephine.

Most pairs have have just been worm by josephine for everyday wear but one pair was worn in a couple of the movies.
DSCF3491.JPG
DSCF3494.JPG
DSCF3501.JPG
DSCF3507.JPG
DSCF3511.JPG
Happy bidding.

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/josephinemonroe

Mc.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
mc121782

Re: Shoes for sale...

Post by mc121782 »

i like the black ones but i dont have paypal..
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

mc121782 wrote:i like the black ones but i dont have paypal..
You don't need to have a paypal account to use paypal
I'm Trashed
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

I would bid on the black high heel if I lived in the UK for sure, but there all good deals :)
I'm Trashed
mudcole

Post by mudcole »

The international shippings is high but i will send as cheaply as possible so will be way less then what is quoted, more likely between £10-£15 pounds.

Mc.
mudcole

Post by mudcole »

As you can see from the listings there is a mixture of shoes to choose from.If you like well worn everyday shoes then the red kitten heels were purchased brand new and all of the damage you see was done from wearing them to work! Josephine has worn them not quite to death but pretty close! still wearable...

There might be some more work shoes coming up in due course.

Mc.
muddyloubs

Post by muddyloubs »

have the white LK Bennetts ever had a right good soaking or gotten covered in mud?