Woman abuses guy's cowboy boots with her high heels

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Woman abuses guy's cowboy boots with her high heels

Post by Wetshoe »

Thank you Cosmo! Glad you enjoy the site. Luckily for me I don't have wooden floors in my current house. Not lucky for the next wood floor somewhere in public though.

Trashed, why would you want to erase something so sexy? :)

As for him getting revenge for his cowboy boots being stepped on, look what happens under the table when they go out for lunch.
cosmo12

Post by cosmo12 »

@ wetshoe

Unfortunately I can't see the pics because I haven't an account for the candid forum.

I would request you something. Could you make a clip which Alexis dent a floor with her worn spike heels/boots. For example in shopping center or a basketballcourt and so on .

I already bought your clip Alexis with her worn boots on the beach . The beautiful sound of her worn heels and how she dent the wood :) This was an awesome clip and she's a great sexy actor ... but the clip was so short :cry:

Can you do another longer kind of this clip ? Please :)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Hi Cosmo,
You can register in the candid forum. Its also free.
Yes, she is often in heels with the tips worn off because they wear out so fast.
This week we are traveling and she has boots with her which have heels worn down to the nail.
I will be sure to have my camera or phone ready in case she walks anywhere with wood floors.
There is more to that boots on the beach video. Will put it up when I have a little time.
Wetshoe
cosmo12

Post by cosmo12 »

thanks wetshoe :)

I'll be the first who buy this clips. I think others too.

I'm very excited to watch this clips.
cosmo12

Post by cosmo12 »

Hi wetshoe,

do you upload some new clips with alexis in the next time ?
Every day without a clip of alexis is a lost day :(
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Yea, I understand. I would love to put up more clips. Just that there are always so many things keeping me busy. I will try my best to put some up soon. Even if it means I can't sleep :)
cosmo12

Post by cosmo12 »

Hi wetshoe,

I saw you have updated your clipstore :)
Unfortunately it's a clip for the fans of wet heels.

But I saw the clip " How to walk in heels" is of the second place of most selling clips.
I think there are a lot of worn heels to the nail and dents on the floor lovers out there, too. :)

Could you please upload more clips like that? Dent floor and worn heels sound with Alexis :)