10 years together in this beautiful forum! (START pag.3)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Thys

Re: 10 years together with you in this beautiful & unique fo

Post by Thys »

Might be a small request but do you have wedges as well? And I rarely have seen boots in your collection.
EdR

Post by EdR »

Hmm, I'm not into the shoe wrecking thing, but if you send me the pairs shown, I'll put a model in them, have her swim in them, and get them messy and muddy too.... :lol:

EdR
asplashofglamour.com
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

OH Arturo, you know me. And you know which pair urgently needs to be tortured and destroyed, don´t you? :roll:

But all shoes are very beautiful and deserve a painful death. :twisted:

Greetings
DS
italyanstyle

Re: 10 years together in this beautiful & unique forum! (STA

Post by italyanstyle »

well, I have received many private messages and emails. Your requests are so many and often relate to the same pair of shoes. Given that your demands are many and different, I decided to start with the first 5 pairs of shoes ...
Below you can see the shoes choices .... and perhaps you can imagine the treatment dedicated to these beautiful shoes :twisted:

Now I ask you, how you would like to see published photos? All in this post (it will be very long!), Or in many different post? Moderators, what is your advice / recommendation?

(I hope you enjoy these treatments)
Attachments
prologo01.JPG
prologo02.JPG
prologo03.JPG
prologo04.JPG
prologo05.jpg
prologo06.jpg
prologo07.JPG
prologo08.JPG
prologo09.JPG
prologo10.JPG
A & Al
Dead Spikes

Re: 10 years together in this beautiful forum! (START pag.3)

Post by Dead Spikes »

OH YES, the purple satin beauties need to be steel brushed. This is going to be awesome. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Greetings
DS
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

How incredibly awesome is a major update from Arturo! I'm sure I'm not the only one who's heart beats a little faster when my inbox says there's an update and I log on to see it's new pics from the master. Awesome!!
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
wow i cant wait to see how you put the sexy black shoe in the boiling water!! wown.
thank you for all the photos you will send!!
heelburner1