UPDATE MAY 21st. Boots, flats, pumps & stilettos destroyed!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Scuffy

Re: Update. Pics In. Abuse entire collection of heels!

Post by Scuffy »

I am curious as to see what new shoes you get your friend, in exchange for destroying her old shoes. Are you taking her shoe shopping? Or are you just going to surprise her with some new shoe? :?:

Surprise she is ok with it. Most girls, even if they are into shoe abuse, will not usually let you destroy their entire collection of shoes.
Scuffy
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

shoo-bay wrote:A couple of months ago, I told a good friend (female), about my crossdressing and shoe fetish, and she was totally supportive of it. She admitted to a minor shoe fetish herself, although it doesn't appear to be a deeply sexual thing like it is for me. I think many girls who love shoes assume that means they have a shoe fetish.
About fetishism.
A fetish is a strong like in something. It can be sexual or not. And the amount varies with each person. From my own observation, about 1 in 4 women have a shoe fetish of some sort, and 1 in 10 men have a shoe fetish of some degree.

Shoe ruining, shoe destroying, shoe abuse fetish, I consider a sub category of shoe fetishes. I notice both women and men has this. Not too long ago, a girl posted some photo on a social media of her sneaker melting. And she said more shoes will burn later. I wouldn't be surprise if she is on this site reading this. lol :D

Some women, and men, are turn on by shoes directly, and some men are not turn on by shoes directly, but like looking at women when they wear sexy shoes.

So bottom line, a girl, or guy, who really love shoes would qualify as having a shoe fetish, whether it be sexual or not. Just my opinion. :)
Scuffy
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

Take pix of the ones u buy her to replace the ones u kill and c if u can find pix of her in the ones u kill and ask her to get pix of her in the new ones.
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Hi all. Sorry for the delay. Family life and work life have been very challenging over the past few weeks and I've not had any time alone to post new pics. I've now finished my adventure with my friend's shoe closet. She has arrived home to just a few pairs of sneakers and sandals, along with the promise of a BIG shoe buying spree! Looks like I'll be out of pocket between $800-1000 once she's replaced the ones I've destroyed, but I have to say it was worth it! Please be patient for the pics. I have a child home from school for the next couple of weeks, so that makes opportunities to get onto the big computer to post pic a bit of a challenge. Rest assured there will be lots of pics of serious damage to those sexy heels coming soon!
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

How did she take the surprise in her closet of no shoes? I hope u get to take her shoe shopping and get to take pix of her trying on shoes and the ones u buy her. Can't wait to c more.
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043
JerrySmith

Post by JerrySmith »

Can't wait to see more pictures of those sexy shoes meeting their destruction.

Maybe now your friend knows about this, she will let you have her old shoes to play with when she has finished with them
twiggy

Post by twiggy »

what happened with those older boots. i wish i could have them