UPDATE MAY 21st. Boots, flats, pumps & stilettos destroyed!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

bentheel

Re: Abuse entire collection of heels! Opportunity of a lifet

Post by bentheel »

Let see what happens next :roll: :twisted:
There's nothing like a bent or a broken heel
Mr_and_Mrs_Messy

Post by Mr_and_Mrs_Messy »

Can we see a photo of her wardrobe
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Ok...

Good news. I got access to her place last night. I went straight to the closet and explored her shoes.

Bad news. She doesn't have as many pairs as I was expecting.

Good news. What she does have is sensational! Pointy black patent all leather pumps that are made in Italy. More black leather pumps, slingbacks, two pairs of boots including an incredible black suede pair, the most beautiful stiletto sandals I think I've ever seen, some cute sparkly flats. All mine to play with!

Bad news. I was having so much fun I forgot to take photos! Sorry everyone.

Good news. I will be heading back soon and will make sure I get pics and post them here.

Best news of all. I will take requests once you all see the pics. Some may need to go in other forums like Shoesession for examples. Some may need to go in the wet and messy, some even in burning forum. I'm keen to hear your requests once I've got the pics up. This is going to be fun!!
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

Yes plz abuse them all in many different ways but piss them all first plz! That's all I ask of u, a good long piss in every pair she has. Can u do vids of that and post on xtube?
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043
surgif

Post by surgif »

Yeah! I'm also keen on the pix.
Looking forward...

shoo-bay wrote:Ok...

Good news. I got access to her place last night. I went straight to the closet and explored her shoes.

Bad news. She doesn't have as many pairs as I was expecting.

Good news. What she does have is sensational! Pointy black patent all leather pumps that are made in Italy. More black leather pumps, slingbacks, two pairs of boots including an incredible black suede pair, the most beautiful stiletto sandals I think I've ever seen, some cute sparkly flats. All mine to play with!

Bad news. I was having so much fun I forgot to take photos! Sorry everyone.

Good news. I will be heading back soon and will make sure I get pics and post them here.

Best news of all. I will take requests once you all see the pics. Some may need to go in other forums like Shoesession for examples. Some may need to go in the wet and messy, some even in burning forum. I'm keen to hear your requests once I've got the pics up. This is going to be fun!!
shoo-bay

UPDATE...Abuse entire collection of heels! PICS!

Post by shoo-bay »

image.jpg
Here we go!
From top left...
Brown stiletto boots (really poor condition already, synthetic uppers starting to disintegrate!)
Beautiful black suede boots (all leather, made in Italy)
Silver sparkly flats (barely worn)
Black leather work heels (very well worn. I've seen her in these a lot)
Green velvet slingbacks (barely worn)
From bottom left...
Black and white leather slingbacks (seen her in these several times)
Black pointy leather pumps (another regular work shoe. Very we'll worn)
Black stiletto satin and leather sandals (super sexy! Barely worn)
Black Italian made, all leather pointy pumps in black fading to gold (why haven't I seen her in these incredible shoes!)

There are other shoes in her closet but are of no interest to me...(Some ugly hiking boots, several pairs of casual sandals and sneakers. (Sorry to all the flip flop and sneaker guys on the forum, but they don't interest me!)

OK...REQUESTS??
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

You should do her a favor and destroy the brown pointy boots for her since they are already is sad shape. I am sure she will be pleased to get a nice new replacement for them. BTW those black/gold Italian heels are hot. Love to see her model those if you can talk her into it.