Müll-Tag Erlebnis

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Trashy

Re: Müll-Tag Erlebnis

Post by Trashy »

Wow, lucky you. She had so many fabulous shoes.
I'm Trashed
rowerpl

Post by rowerpl »

Is there any update about white heels?
milaham

Post by milaham »

The White heels are still with me. She never asked. I cleaned them and they are looking good.
Today she broke a pair of sexy Office heels. I picked them up to make a Picture for you all before I put them back into the trash bin. Nice shoes with a sad end. How can walk Ladies in such high heels. You have to concentrate each step to advoid stucking.
Attachments
0002.JPG
0002a.JPG
mazz

Post by mazz »

Its the first time that I see a pair like that . Do you know which designer are they from or give us more pictures would be far appreciated . Thanks again great find
milaham

Post by milaham »

No idea which designer or manufacturer but there was Made in Italy at the sole. Shoes are already picked up by the trash truck.
Brokenheel

Post by Brokenheel »

You should destroy the white heels. Just tell her the heels were too beat up. She obviously likes to destroy her shoes since she is constantly throwing "new" pairs away.
Have you ever smelled her shoes? I have posted im this forum before that every time I go to my friends house I am able to spend time with his wifes shoes. She wears flats and heels barefoot at work. Once a pair of her work shoes or a pair of her sneakers starts to stink that pair is gone the next time I'm over. Presumably tossed into the garbage just like your neighbor.
rowerpl

Post by rowerpl »

Is there any update on white sandals? Did you repair it or they in a trash? Did she trash any other shoes ?