Müll-Tag Erlebnis

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

milaham

Re: Müll-Tag Erlebnis

Post by milaham »

So - This week the nice Lady next to us is on vacation and she asked me if i can watch out for a DHL package and take the trash bin to the street ;-) Not bad. She gave me the key for the door of her house but only for the entrance floor. What a nice view... all her daily shoes in front of the door :-) I took some pics and the weeks before I didn't check the trash but today I found one pair of old grey Sergio Rossi and one pair of army green Prada shoes with damaged heels. Later I checkd the complete trash bin and found two more pairs of shoes.... Crazy all the shoes... I am not sure if I keep one pair.
Attachments
5841.jpg
5842.jpg
5843.jpg
5844.jpg
5845.jpg
5849.jpg
5851.jpg
5855.jpg
5857.jpg
5858.jpg
Heelsinhell

Post by Heelsinhell »

If they are on the trash, keep them...
Heels are my hell
milaham

Post by milaham »

And here I did a Picture of the other shoes out of the trash bin. They were in a trash bag.... The black boots she was wearing during the easter fire at a small river on the beach... On the beach in sand with heels... What ever. Now they are ready for trash and the other pair is a Grey ankle boot with red sole. Incredible.... So we will see whats going on.
Attachments
5860.jpg
5861.jpg
milaham

Post by milaham »

Two more pictures of her daily shoe collection :-)
Attachments
5839.jpg
5840.jpg
Thys

Post by Thys »

Please tell me you kept a few pairs! I'm so jealous!
destroyingsexyshoes

Post by destroyingsexyshoes »

You willing to sell the pumps from the trash bin?
milaham

Post by milaham »

This week I found again some nice red Ankle Boots in the trash bin... She did it again... The brand was Escada... Nice shoes.. Take a look at the pics. Not often worn but some cuts on each heel.
Attachments
ESCADA-rot1.jpg
ESCADA-rot2.jpg
Escada-rot3.jpg