Müll-Tag Erlebnis

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Thys

Re: Müll-Tag Erlebnis

Post by Thys »

rowerpl

Post by rowerpl »

I would love to have this type of neighbour myself,
You can even take them out and sell them if you cant collect them,
It is a shame that she is througing the out :/
highheels lover

Post by highheels lover »

Instead of just throwing them out You should save them all and send them to me And Any other goods they may throw out such as pantyhose ,panties and .bras
milaham

Post by milaham »

If you are still interested…
Today I met my neighbor lady at the trash container when I was also on the way to my trash container. We had a small talk when she throws here trash into the container. On top of her small trashcan she had a pair of red heels… I asked her what happened with them and she answered that she has worn them once at the company x-mas party and they are too large for her and she also stuck with one heel in a grate. I said they are looking like new… She said she get many heels from model photo shootings… If I like them I shall keep them as a mobile phone holder… I said good idea and then I rescued them out of the container. She smiled and said that she will throw away also a pair of black heels in the trash later today…. If I like them she will give them to me but I answered – No – Later in the evening I checked the container and found the boots in the trash… What a shame. I think they cost a lot of money… We will see what she will throw away next. Happy new year!
Attachments
RED2ac.JPG
Red1c.JPG
Black2c.JPG
Black1cd.jpg
mazz

Post by mazz »

I like it , prada heel in the trash can . I like last time where versace heel was throw in the garbage too .
You have an impressive shoe collecton , nice story's too
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
mmmm the pradas are sexy.
can you send us photos of the insole?
thank you
heelburner1
milaham

Post by milaham »

So yesterday I met the neighbor Lady. She asked me what I did with her red Prada Heels. I said I put them on my desk for static Display. Then she asked me if I want to have another pair of Prada same style diffent Color. She asked already anothe neighbor Lady by she can't walk on heels. Before she will throw them into the trash mybe I can use them also.
I said put them on ebay but she said too much time to put them in and so on... 10 minutes later she gave me the green pair. Brand new in a box. She said if she walk on them she will stuck again like she did with the red heels. Take care of them she said... Now I have a mixed pair on my desk... Can Girls really walk a day on such heels? I think within one day the thin heel will be damaged.
Attachments
IMG_8196.JPG
IMG_8195.JPG
IMG_8199.JPG