shoes candidates 4 destruction: all 10 pair treated. >>>NEWS

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

BlaChoLou

Re: shoes candidates 4 destruction: first 9 pair are gone. N

Post by BlaChoLou »

:shock:

These beautiful and elegant shoes are GONE?
I must say that rather shocked me, but I don't think so,there are a lot of life.Show we more please! :P
italyanstyle

shoes candidates 4 destruction: all 10 pair treated. >>>NEWS

Post by italyanstyle »

The last pair...
Attachments
LKBennet_Blue_toe_cap.JPG
A & Al
BlaChoLou

Re: shoes candidates 4 destruction: all 10 pair treated. >>>

Post by BlaChoLou »

italyanstyle wrote:The last pair...

Excellent as usual. Thanks much.
BTW , I love those Ferragamo,Please show more pix of the Ferragamo.
BlaChoLou

Re: shoes candidates 4 destruction: all 10 pair treated. >>>NEWS

Post by BlaChoLou »

Hi italianstyle
We cant wait to see some wonderful photos from you
The time has come for us to move on
thank you
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

thanks for the message
Perhaps the situation related to the coronavirus will allow me to have time at home and I will certainly have fun publishing dozens and dozens of photo sets. For the moment I am always at work to guarantee the possibility for hundreds of colleagues to be able to work from home :-(
A & Al
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

italyanstyle wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:47 pm thanks for the message
Perhaps the situation related to the coronavirus will allow me to have time at home and I will certainly have fun publishing dozens and dozens of photo sets. For the moment I am always at work to guarantee the possibility for hundreds of colleagues to be able to work from home :-(
You are the man, in the real corporate world and also the heels destruction world. Keep up the good work and hope to see your post soon.
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Hey Arturo. Yes...if you get some time at home, PLEASE publish some more pics for us to enjoy! You are the master!