modified heels

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

bilbo

modified heels

Post by bilbo »

This is an old file that my lady did all on her own - no help from me. In fact I never knew that she did it. Not bad for a girl (Just kidding). She was into modifications at the time and used parts from other high heels for this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDjtJkOWy10

Earlier, I uploaded another clip to the public side of my channel without listing it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZrkXjHtCcI

I've also got another "foot growth/shoe shrink" clip that I may upload here if there is interest. There seems to be a lot of interest in this subject on the public channel

Anyone interested ?
ayruin20

Re: modified heels

Post by ayruin20 »

Personally speaking i prefer your usual ones, but it's just my opinion.

Btw, glad to see you back.
converselover110

Re: modified heels

Post by converselover110 »

Awesome vids! Loved them!

And yes, would live to see more of the foot growth vids!