Classic!! An APP for shoe abusers! Really!!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoo-bay

Classic!! An APP for shoe abusers! Really!!

Post by shoo-bay »

I just stumbled upon an iPhone app called "I Hate High Heels". That might not sound like something people in this forum would relate to, but the whole point of the game is to smash off the heels of all sorts of high heel shoes with a hammer! The graphics are pretty cheesy, and overall the app is pretty poor, but I'm sure I won't be the only one here to download it and have a bit of a giggle as I smash off heels with a hammer!! Go to the iTunes Store and check it out. It's a free download.
converselover110

Re: Classic!! An APP for shoe abusers! Really!!

Post by converselover110 »

Too bad there isn't an Android version.
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

converselover110 wrote:Too bad there isn't an Android version.
I know that's right! I love my Galaxy S7, I take most of my pix and some of my vids with it.
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Same with the old flash game?
http://www.gamefridge.com/play/heel-breaker