Waxing Cut

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Cammile

Waxing Cut

Post by Cammile »

In this set, a mice got a hold of my sexy black Manolo heels in the garage.The mice left a big hole on the front of my heels, also chewed partial of the sole. So therefore I've decided to finish them off by dripping hot candle wax on one pair and cut both pairs at the end. After I finish cutting the tips and buckles, I tried to walk in them. Enjoy this sexy 17.5 minute destruction video and its formatted in 1280x. This is the longest SiteSet clip I made so far.
SiteSet197E-001.jpg
SiteSet197E-009.jpg
SiteSet197E-031.jpg
SiteSet197E-024.jpg
SiteSet197E-047.jpg
rigilover

Re: Waxing Cut

Post by rigilover »

Hi Cammile
Mice have good taste :wink:

I have fetish when animals atack ladies shoes :roll:
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Wow, dam critters .....nice job and exciting way to finish them off
I'm Trashed
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

mice like the cum I guess, I had some in storage and mice got into the boxes and trashed 5 pair, chewed, pissed, and sheet on them for me lol
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

NiceShoes wrote:mice like the cum I guess, I had some in storage and mice got into the boxes and trashed 5 pair, chewed, pissed, and sheet on them for me lol
Do you have photos? :lol: