le sille shoes.. destroy in rubbish or sell?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

nusuthh

le sille shoes.. destroy in rubbish or sell?

Post by nusuthh »

i ave paid over 400 euro for these shoes... i want sell and i have put in eBay
http://www.ebay.it/itm/-/122516653376?
but the idea of put in garbage with food full of worms and stink excite me )
i like to destroy and abuse my new boots...
heelburner1(o.cal)

Re: le sille shoes.. destroy in rubbish or sell?

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
mmm put them in the rubbish. destroy the shoes!!
thank you
heelburner1
annarosa92

Post by annarosa92 »

put in garbage
highheels lover

Post by highheels lover »

DO NOT WASTE THESE BEAUTIFUL SHOES I WILL TAKE THEM AND HAVE FUN WITH THEM LOVING THEM UP ..
justmehh

Post by justmehh »

You have paid over 400€ and now you are selling them for 49€? What are you going to do with 49€? Are you ever going to get such a satisfaction with 49€ than ruining these beautiful heels. Put them in a clear container where you dump all the food and let the food rot for days. You can do this several times before actually destroying the shoes. Scrape that leather to brick wall, snap the heel off and finally rip them in to pieces. If you ruin them one by one, its very satisfying to see one perfect heel and one ruined heel and think about how someone would of really done anything to have those beauties you just ruined <3