Question for destroy this Heels

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

How to destroy them?

Fire (blowlamp)
34%
Gravel
20%
Under the car
17%
Hammer, Sledgehammer, wire cutters
5%
Boil
7%
Knife, cutters, screwdrivers
5%
Others
12%

Total votes: 41

itsutto

Question for destroy this Heels

Post by itsutto »

Hello everyone,

A colleague decided to sort out her shoe collection! Instead of selling them, she passed them to me ^^
How are they going to be destroyed?
It's up to you to tell me, make me more proposals if you have other ideas :p

Have a good day
1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg
5.jpeg
6.jpeg
shoebrain

Re: Question for destroy this Heels

Post by shoebrain »

All the above was not listed.
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

those bootie heels are hot, look like the would burn well starting from the tip of the heel and just let the fire spread from there
reloaded

Post by reloaded »

I love to damage shoes in the gravel. after that, they can be sold or put in fire.
Paulojean

Post by Paulojean »

Bjr à vous
Je verrai bien une petite bougie chauffe plat a intérieur de ces boots afin de voir se consumer le cuir lentement mais de façon définitive....non?? :twisted:
Ou d'autres manières comme je le fait sur ma chaîne YouTube ( destroy boots)

Post by 001 »

Burn the booties as that seems to be what most want.

But, with the black pumps, if they have to die, is it possible at least for one of them to go into the back of the dustcart/garbage truck and then video the blade coming down on the shoe that has been strategically placed so that it is struck long ways on from above and we get to see it smushed under the crushing blade, then drawn up into the back of the cart so that just a tiny bit of the shoe is poking out from under the blade as it is scrapped against the crush plate then squashed into the trash at the top. Hopefully it won't stick and will fall back down when released ready for another go. If it then somehow got caught in the mechanism or action of the crusher that would be a bonus!
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

I like what 001 suggests. The well worn slightly bent pumps are very sexy. I would like to see one or both crushed by a heavy truck or bus.