Office Heels

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Brokenheel

Office Heels

Post by Brokenheel »

Gotta love it when a young coworker leaves her work heels lying under her desk for the weekend. I did not leave damage and they will dry out fine but they were fun to play with. She will wear these from time to time around the office. I wish she would leave more shoes around!
Attachments
20180701_141653.jpg
20180701_141642.jpg
20180701_141559.jpg
20180701_141552.jpg
shoo-bay

Re: Office Heels

Post by shoo-bay »

Great work! Lots of fun to be had in this situation!
BB

Post by BB »

Really great job with her very sexy heel! I love to do the same whenever I get the chance (which is not to often unfortunately).
Brokenheel

Post by Brokenheel »

I was in the field today with the same coworker. She wore worn out black flats to the site and changed into these boots for the day. No pics of the flats but they are worn out and have a strong foot smell. When we got back I got my hands on these after she went home. I could smell them from a couple feet away! Can't do much abuse to them but it was fun to kick them around.
Attachments
20180716_174649.jpg
20180716_174642.jpg
buckeyegoose

Post by buckeyegoose »

Brokenheel
What was the scent like that you could smell from afar?
Brokenheel

Post by Brokenheel »

Stinky boots!