couple of pics of me... x x x

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

muddyboots

katie in mud

Post by muddyboots »

8) come on katie,how about some outdoor boots in mud shots.a nice pair of knee high boots getting muddy
tehfyre

Post by tehfyre »

sunnychick2005 wrote:Image

last one for the moment peeps!
katie x x x

...Beautiful picture. Post more, keep up the good work!
A wise man once said that before judging someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.

Post by Guest »

Hi sunnychick2005. These photos are unbelievably sexy. You have good taste in shoes. Keep up the good work.
sunnychick2005

Post by sunnychick2005 »

bumpety bump people, buit no mud im afraid... finally moved house for those who knew i was on the move and only just set up computer again, will be unpacking my shoe collection this week sometime so i'l ltry and get some pictures up here for you :wink: mwah xxx
a girls gotta have her heels!
too many though, what should i do?
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

see your avatar says london, not sure if yo are still in london?
but this weekend a we wammers are meeting up for a small meet up around camden, its more of a fun night, going to "the black cap" too so i'll be out as laura and defo be playing in the fountain after
most likely be announced on the splosh forum

anyway its good to see other london shoe people here LOL

hope you are enjoying your new home where ever you are
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
sunnychick2005

Post by sunnychick2005 »

hi babe

i was in london, well Hornchurch (i guess its london to most on here) and just moved to Essex (yes an essex girl now :oops: :oops: ) gonna have to get some white stilettos i think lol

afraid im working indoors all wkend laura with a paintbrush and bemused look on my face :lol:

katie x
a girls gotta have her heels!
too many though, what should i do?
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

Puddleboy wrote:Cute shoes.

Me like.

:twisted:

..... pb

Cute girl!!!

Me like.

:lol: