couple of pics of me... x x x

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

tatts39

mmmmmm

Post by tatts39 »

Very sweet and sexy looking feet and shoes, thx for posting and please keep them coming
Hi guys and girls,

I love this site, and if any of you would like to e-mail me please feel free, and maybe we can swap pics and stories
sunnychick2005

Post by sunnychick2005 »

thanks everyone, I've finally got sorted and got a pair on Ebay so keep a look out for my bits over the next couple of weeks

katie xx
basildon_mercedes
a girls gotta have her heels!
too many though, what should i do?
hotboots

Oh Katie,

Post by hotboots »

Katie, please lets see you in a pair of sexy boots!, playing around the fire place! You are hot!!! hb