Neighbors donation

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Fluxade

Re: Neighbors donation

Post by Fluxade »

Thats how they would end up 8)
IMG_20180916_072o402-picsay.jpg
IMG_20180916_072o402-picsay.jpg (4.45 KiB) Viewed 5846 times
Paulojean

Post by Paulojean »

J'y déposerai sous la semelle une bougie chauffe plat entre le talon pour voir se consumé cette boots :twisted:
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Awesome post my friend! Always a lot of fun destroying the heels of someone you know.
twiggy

Post by twiggy »

I wouldn't mind having the pieces of the converse... Would love to give those Casadei boots 2nd life til I may burn, cut up then burn... Let me know if thats possible
JerrySmith

Post by JerrySmith »

Fantastic photos, that looked like a lot of fun destroying those shoes and boots.
Can't wait to see what happens to the remaining ones.
I think the boots reserve some real harsh abuse before finally being destroyed
Brokenheel

Post by Brokenheel »

Unfortuently I destroyed the rest and didn't the pictures. The cassadi boots were fun to wreck once they were probably expensive. My wifes old chunky heeled boot were also fun to RIP the heels of too. Hopefully I am able to gets my hands on more shoes soon. I will be going to my aunts for Thanksgiving. She has a lot of heels some old and some worn out that she might be getting rid of.
mossimo13

Post by mossimo13 »

Brokenheel wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:56 pm Unfortuently I destroyed the rest and didn't the pictures. The cassadi boots were fun to wreck once they were probably expensive. My wifes old chunky heeled boot were also fun to RIP the heels of too. Hopefully I am able to gets my hands on more shoes soon. I will be going to my aunts for Thanksgiving. She has a lot of heels some old and some worn out that she might be getting rid of.
Please take pictures next time