DIRTY BROKEN SHOES UP FOR GRABS

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shewhoshoes

DIRTY BROKEN SHOES UP FOR GRABS

Post by shewhoshoes »

Hi everyone! I am new to Muddy High Heels. Just hopped on here to share that I am selling my used and abused heels and boots - I will be uploading more in the near future but right now only have two pairs up. I have a lot of pictures available, they really are just destroyed ! Please please pleeeeease have a look at my shoes, they so badly want to go to a new home. Maybe you'll be the lucky owner of my heels :wink: :wink: :wink:

I have put them up for auction at a very small bid, would love to see you all fight over my dirty shoes. The links are below. Thanks!

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/705-53470 ... olid=11111

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/705-53470 ... olid=11111
shoo-bay

Re: DIRTY BROKEN SHOES UP FOR GRABS

Post by shoo-bay »

Hi! Welcome to the forum. It’s a bit quiet on here nowadays which is a shame. Hopefully some new people like yourself can object a bit of interest back into the forum. Good luck finding a new appreciative owner for your heels.