how should their ballerinas end?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

JerrySmith

Re: how should their ballerinas end?

Post by JerrySmith »

Heel60 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:00 am Thanks for the great suggestions, so I will cook the ballerinas first, then one is cut or ripped the other burned together with the remains of the other. Would that be so ok or are there any other suggestions?
This sounds great, especially if you spit roast the ballerina that will be cooked.
I'm looking forward to seeing the photo's of the end of those nice ballerina's
Heel60

Post by Heel60 »

If someone wanted and had a suitable place to grill and burn these sexy ballerinas and take some good pictures and videos, I would find it interesting if a stranger would like to do that.
If you are interested give me privat message!
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

please cook them in hot water. this is so sexy!!

Post by 001 »

Perhaps there should be a compromise and boil one in hot water, and spit roast one like a hog. After all, you don't want to just have your food cooked all the same.👠🙂👡
blikkk

Post by blikkk »

Please, burn, please!
Heel60

Post by Heel60 »

I'm still waiting, if really nobody wants to have fun with their ballerinas🙄
Heel60

Post by Heel60 »

okay i'll cook and cut one of her ballerinas and burn the other one.