Aunt's Pointy Office Work Heels Shared by Cousins

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

engphs2

Aunt's Pointy Office Work Heels Shared by Cousins

Post by engphs2 »

Hello all, been a lurker for quite a while and decided to post.

For the longest time my Aunt has had these work heels which she uses for her commutes and work daily at the local bank. She's had it for 3 years now and the leather has its fair share of creases and toe crud.

I've seen her get them wet when commuting home from rainy weather and she just leaves it at the shoe rack to dry leading to it having quite a smell of worn leather, foot lotion and sweat.

At one point my sister needed some shoes for partying and decided to borrow my aunt's shoes and that just trashed them even more. The creases became more apparent however my aunt still uses them daily and occasionally lends it to my sister whenever she goes out for partying.

I wonder how I could abuse them more without her noticing hmmm :oops:

Last edited by engphs2 on Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
erv2u

Re: Aunt's Pointy Office Work Heels Shared by Cousins

Post by erv2u »

Great looking pair of heels, I like the style.
EssexHeels19

Post by EssexHeels19 »

Let me buy those cute high heels
EssexHeels19

Post by EssexHeels19 »

Let me buy those cute high heels
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
fill them with food and eat out of them. this would not damage the shoes and is so hot!
heelburner1
chris

Post by chris »

oh my good, great shoes and well worn. please take care of them, i guess she will soon throw them in the trash...hopefully you can safe them from the incinerator..
chris

Post by chris »

oh my good, great shoes and well worn. please take care of them, i guess she will soon throw them in the trash...hopefully you can safe them from the incinerator..

jerk into them😀