Aunt's Pointy Office Work Heels Shared by Cousins

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

engphs2

Re: Aunt's Pointy Office Work Heels Shared by Cousins

Post by engphs2 »

chris wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:55 pm oh my good, great shoes and well worn. please take care of them, i guess she will soon throw them in the trash...hopefully you can safe them from the incinerator..

jerk into them😀
Probably won't be happening soon though no worries :D, she still wears them daily. I once had to the courage to ask her if she wanted me to help her sell it online and go get her new ones, however, she declined and told me it was too comfortable for her to throw away.

She just came home a few minutes ago and here are they after an 8 hour work day, I'm amazed she doesn't even bother to clean all that toe crud :shock:

EssexHeels19

Post by EssexHeels19 »

I want to buy them high heels from you
Brokenheel

Post by Brokenheel »

I bet they smell amazing after an 8 hour day! When I stay the night at my Aunts I will often jerk into an old pair of her shoes and then take those shoes and others into the shower with me. The hot water destroys leather shoes without showing the damage. If they are already created up step on them. The existing creates will cover up the damage. Just make sure not to snap the heel.
engphs2

Post by engphs2 »

Brokenheel wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:26 am I bet they smell amazing after an 8 hour day! When I stay the night at my Aunts I will often jerk into an old pair of her shoes and then take those shoes and others into the shower with me. The hot water destroys leather shoes without showing the damage. If they are already created up step on them. The existing creates will cover up the damage. Just make sure not to snap the heel.
They are indeed worn and the tip of the pointy toe is starting to tear off. My sister also borrows it from time to time whenever she goes out partying.
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Wow, they are great heels! Such a good shape and proportions. You must have a lot of fun with those.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

I haven't seen such beautiful and attractive shoes in this forum for a long time.
Unfortunately, many of the photos contain shoes with a lot of design and which in my opinion make them unattractive. You can wet it with your cum and take some pictures and then spread it out and leave dry up and your aunt doesn't know you have enjoyed in her shoes. ;-)
engphs2

Post by engphs2 »

So just an update, my aunt came home tonight and to my surprise, she was wearing a different pair of heels. Apparently, one of the black heels got caught in a gutter (not sure if that's the right term) and the heel snapped loose. Currently they are being repaired at our local shoe store. Pretty sure that also had something to do with my sister always borrowing them as her party shoes.

Anyway, just found out today that she had these beauties with her at work. I asked her if she bought new ones and she told me she mainly uses these for her meetings. Still, they look well worn and after she had gone to bed, I took a quick whiff and it smelled amazing.

A mix of worn leather, foot lotion and perfume that smelled delightful. I never notice her wearing stockings/pantyhose so I'm sure her foot must sweat quite a bit during her work days. I wonder what I can do with it now :D :lol: before she starts using the old ones again. Have to be a bit careful though or else I might be caught yikes.